Thursday, June 24, 2010

Work? Fun!!

Ok I gotta say this "I LOVE MY JOB!!!!" lol I know a lot of ppl don't like going to work or hate their job but I absolutely LOVE it!!! :-) Some of you might hate me or think I'm lucky but I think it's worth not working if you don't wake up in the morning and isn't hyped up about going to work. Why even go? That's why I quit my marketing job cuz one day I woke up and was dreading it and it was like that for a couple of weeks and then I realized hey I really don't like work anymore so I'm going to quit and do something I like. And my job right now isn't super important or easy or anything like that. I'm talking about my part time job at Bloomingdales btw (I know I have like 4 other jobs so it gets confusing :-P) I love my recovery position (no it's not loss prevention) because I don't have to deal with customers and worry about my sales. My position is simply making the appearance of the store clean and up to standards. So it's basically sizing, folding clothes nicely, organizing the clearance pit (get's the messiest!!!), doing go backs, merchandising and occasionally helping customers with a fitting room. I'm a very organized person and somewhat of a perfectionist so it's like my ideal job. Ever since I was a kid I had to have my color pencils in rainbow color order or I had to take off every lint of my socks. A total A-blood type characteristic but I'm a O-positive. lol I don't know how that happened but I think it's cuz my Dad's an A-positive. For the longest time my parents thought I was an A-type though. haha Funny but I'm still crazy like an O-type!!! :-} Anyways so I love going to work everyday because my mission is to make the whole second floor super neat and organized. Yes it irritates me when a customer comes and totally messes up what I just organized I just want to tell them ummm could you fold that how it was before please? lol Our #1 priority is of course sales so I mean I can't get mad but still it's like I JUST did that! But even so I still LOVE my job!!! It's also like I'm eye shopping too while I organize. I see it more like shopping while doing what I like to do making it clean and neat! So when friends tell me oh you gotta go to work? That sux. I say no it doesn't cuz I LOVE it! Why does work have to be a bad thing? I rather say I'm going to fun then work cuz everybody thinks work is a negative thing but fun is a positive. So like right now I'm at FUN!! :-D

No comments: