Monday, June 7, 2010

Orientation Day at work!!!

I had orientation today at Bloomingdales! It was a looooong day sitting and listening to the HR manager for 8 freakin hrs. It reminded me of school... now I remember why I don't wanna go back to school! haha It was really informative though, A LOT of info! Got a whole binder and she had us watch a video on the history of the company... oh wait no she didn't she couldn't find the DVD so we had to listen to her give the loooooooooong history of Bloomingdales from 1872. Anyways I'm really glad I get to be a part of the Fashion Valley Bloomingdales!! It's the one I've been eyeing to work for since I moved to SD! It's actually ranked #1 in cleanest, neatest and best customer service store nation wide out of 39 stores!! I like how they really take care of the employees too! The generous employee discounts and the double discount (employee appreciation sale) is coming up end of this month! I'm for sure blowing off my first pay check there!!! Soooooo excited X-D We got done an hr earlier than expected at 5pm so I went to my other job right by my house, Modeling Training Center. We had a quick meeting in how to scout for models and actors. Afterwards I started to call people who inquired about our workshops and funny thing is the first phone call I picked up it was the guy I scouted saturday night at the fashion show! What a coincidence and I'm so glad I picked it up!! I just made my first appointment with a potential model!!! Yay!!! See I can be productive and play & work at the same time :-D haha

No comments: