Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fashion show at The Ruby Room

My first time attending Maystar's fashion show at The Ruby Room. This girl throws fashions shows every month and they have a theme every time. I've always wanted to go but never had a chance to so I was really glad that I got to go this time. I went with my Japanese friends and it was a lot of fun! The club was like right by my house, didn't even notice it before and it was really cool. Very artsy and I liked the layout a lot. Fashion show was really unconventional and casual but the vibe was really energetic and fun! Scouted a couple of models so I worked and played at the same time :-) So the theme was Alien/Egyptian so I went with a cleopatra make-up. Really drained and tired today (+_+) Staying home and making it a movie day!!! Toothfairy was a good movie really funny & cute!

No comments: