Wednesday, June 2, 2010

First day at work!!

First day working at the Fashion Valley Bloomingdales! I was so- excited I have been wanting to work at this particular Bloomingdales for such a long time!!! (><)!! It's cuz this one is so clean, organized, high end and the lay out is different from others. They are actually sectioned out by designers than departments like all dresses, tops, intimates, bottoms or like men's. It's like an outlet but inside a department store and regular priced! lol When I first moved to SD 2 years ago I had an interview with them but I didn't get hired on because of my lack of experience but 2 years go by and after improving my resume they wanted to hire me on the spot! :-) So I was really happy to go into work today and after all the BS CD-Rom's I had to go over about diversity, safety and dealing with difficult situations I got on the floor and started working. I realized how much I LOVE clothes!! Just being around them and looking at them and feeling them makes me so- happy. Touching the fabric, looking at the prices and carrying around $900 sweaters. I just love it so- much!!! I feel like all my paycheck is gonna go right back to my job! lol It's like I'm working to buy more clothes!!! Seriously it's pretty dangerous cuz I find so much stuff that I want and how I get employee discount now!!! Ahhhh I'm not gonna be able to control myself!!! lol

No comments: