Friday, June 4, 2010

Model scout!!!

So I'm officially a model scout now!!! I work for MTC (Model Training Center) I know such a typical, basic, simple name but who cares! It's a training facility for people who want to become models or actors! It's pretty simple what I'm going to be doing and I love it since it's so flexible and I don't have to really BE anywhere at a certain time or place! I'll just be going along with my regular life and if I see anybody who is good looking I'll approach them and see if their interested in modeling and tell them about our program. Ahhhh that's gonna be such a good way to approach cute boys & girls! lol If anybody wants to become a model or thought about acting just holla~~~~~ And btw I'm going to be working at their 5th graduation fashion show next saturday at the rooftop of the Ivy!!! Come and chill and enjoy the show! :-)

http://www.modelingtrainingcenter.com/english.html

No comments: