Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I realized at work...

While I was at work today... oh my Bloomingdales job that is. OH! and btw we're having a private sale meaning everything is 20-40% off of what has already been reduced so it's a REALLY good deal and it only lasts till thursday so come in to ANY Bloomingdales and SHOP SHOP SHOP!! They have super cute stuff and it's ridiculously cheap!!! I was eye shopping all day while I was working. It's sooooo tempting and you know what I realized. If I could buy clothes everyday or whenever I wanted and not have a budget like if I thought a $500 Christian Louboutin stilettos were super cute I would be able to buy it then I would actually be happy. Not saying I'm not happy right now cuz oh gosh I love my life. lol But just saying I really wouldn't care about having a bf or even wanting one if I could shop constantly. Like really, who needs boys when you can buy a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes whenever you want! Am I shallow? Or is it that fashion is way more fun and interesting? I really thought about it today while I was looking at all the stuff I wanted and would love to have in my closet. If I had a closet full of new designer clothes in every shade and could have an outfit for every mood I'm in I would be so happy. Seriously, I would rather choose clothes than a guy. Is that sad? Or maybe I haven't met that special guy...

No comments: