Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Black kid VS Chinese kids

So after working or having orientation allllll day at Bloomingdales, right afterwards I drove straight up to LA which took about 2hrs; a little bit of traffic since there was an accident like every other day (-.-) Stayed at my girl Ashlei's in China town I swear. Everything was in Chinese and there was a big board that said SWAP MEET Every sat 10-3PM that's some ghetto shit. lol It's so funny cuz Ashlei's kids are black and her son is like 1 out of 3 black kid at his school, all the other kids are Chinese or some sort of Asian. So one day he comes how and he's like "Mommy I want to have straight shiny hair" cuz he has some hard nappy hair and then he's like "Mommy I wish I had smaller eyes like everybody at school" cuz all the chinky eyed kids are making fun of his big eyes. The black kid is getting bullied by some Chinese kids! Ain't that some shit!!! Them Chinese kids are just jealous of him cuz he can see better! lol I make fun of my chinky eyed Japanese friends all the time. I'm like hey don't hate cuz I see the world twice as bigger as yours! hahahaha I hope nobody takes my blog offensive or racist because I am the least racist person in the world! I love EVERYBODY and yes I mean girls & boys ;-)

No comments: