Sunday, June 27, 2010

FB

FACEBOOOOOK!!! Now who doesn't have FB!? Seriously in this time of age EVERYONE has it even my Mom all the way in Japan has FB! So what do people do when they first add someone on their FB? This is what I do when I become "friends" with someone:

First I go to their info and see where their living at right now.

Then I scoop out what kind of person they are by reading their likes and hates and hobbies...etc

Then I go through their album and see what kind of pics they have. I like to see what they like to do for fun and also see where they've traveled to or what not u know to see if I can relate with them.

Then I usually comment or write on their wall just to let them know I went through their page. It's one of my pet peeves when ppl just go through your shit and don't even say hi or comment on any of ur photo's even though u went through every single one of them. u know? It's rude I think. It's like going into someone's house and ramming through your fridge and eating something without letting the person who lives there know. U know what I mean?

That's why I don't add random ppl who just want to add me bcuz of my profile pic or just so they can have more "friends". I mainly have FB to keep in touch with all my family & friends and secondly to network but those ppl are in my limited profile bcuz my co-worker don't need to see all my party pics. lol Anyways if you go through my FB please at least say hi or acknowledge that u went through my page. Thanx <3 <3 <3 www.facebook.com/leila.offner

No comments: