Thursday, June 17, 2010

From Paris with Love

Watched this movie tonight!! Finally came out on DVD I was waiting for it!! It was really good! John Travolta's a great actor I like how he went from like a smooth gentleman dancer to a hardcore bad ass good guy. lol He plays it off really well and digged the skin head too! This movie was filmed in Paris and it really made me wanna go visit again! I actually really really wanna move there!!! I really should look into that... ANYWHO so yea that movie was really good I highly recommend it if you haven't watched it! John Travolta is like in his 60's (?) I think but he mostly did all his stunts and that makes him so much sexier! hahaha I wasn't a big fan of the other guy he looked kinda gay ESPECIALLY with his barely there moustache! The girl in the movie was an ex model who was from Italy but was like half Polish but she was super cute! So go and rent that movie from blockbuster guys! Enjoy and let me know what you think!!! :-)

No comments: