Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend!!!


It was a blaaaaast!!! I knew I was going to have a good time cause my boy Jorge came down from LA to hang out with me and the gang! So my memorial weekend started on sunday morning when Jorge invited himself into the apt at 11am. He didn't call or nothing just showed up at exactly 11am knocking on my bedroom door. I was like "how the hell did you get in!?" since it's secured and someone has to buzz you in to even get into the complex! Our apt door was opened so that was no surprise but my heart shook a little when someone was knocking on my bedroom door while I was doing my hurr. Anyways skip a few hrs later and me, Jorge, Tareena and Tara we all go to this BBQ in Balboa park. Of course we took our booze and when we got there they had a "smoking" tent and ppl were doing beer bongs. Classy. After Jorge cooking me a delicious piece of steak and getting super full. We all get a pretty good buzz going on and we tried to play volleyball but it didn't last long... Then we finally headed home around 5pm and me & Jorge got ready to go to Gay prom which we ended up not going cuz I took so long to get ready. :-P So we just went to the Killers movie release party at Stingaree which was really fun. Only their roof top was opened but man it was so nice outside and there was a lot of ppl. We got pretty drunk then, danced our booties off, took a lot of crazy pics, got a taxi, went home and ate some tortillas got wild and eventually went to sleep. Then didn't wake up till 1pm the next day but happily with no hang over. Monday was a lazy day, wasn't hung over but super tired and didn't feel like doing shiiiiiiiiit. I had my first day of intern today in dt LA so I went up to Long Beach monday afternoon to stay at Jorge's. He didn't mention that he lived in a $2million dollar beach house which was right in front of the beach and humongous! It was so- nice!!! We walked down the beach, talked about our past: our college lives in Miami, the relationships we had, then we talked about our future: what we wanna do, our dreams, goals in life. It was pretty chill and we had fun. When we got back to his place we watched Die Hard which was a really good movie but passed the f%*& out right after that. Had to wake up at 6:30am and drive through some mad LA traffic in the morning. Overall my memorial weekend was SUPER!!! :-D

No comments: