Friday, October 29, 2010

Shoe-holic!!!

So you know how every girl has their own addictions from handbags, shoes, cosmetics, clothes, hats, jewelry, chocolates...etc.

Well I've always thought my addiction was clothes because I love fashion and no matter how stuffed my closet is I can't buy enough of. Especially because I don't fit in a certain genre. I like to dress super feminine and girly one day and the next day I want to dress relaxed and tom boyish. So I have everything from leather pants to lacey dresses to jerseys. I like to mix up my style and dress super Japanese sometimes too ;-)

Lately, I've noticed that I've been buying a lot of SHOES. And my friends are always surprised how many shoes I own. Isn't it normal to own more than 10 pairs of shoes!? I always thought so but maybe not to others...

That totally just reminded me of this youtube video:



LOL

Anyways so yea I bought like 3 pairs of shoes in the past week.... (^_^;

My first pair was my Tory Burch classic black flats with the gold emblem.  Their my work shoes though so it was kind of a must plus it's the classic of Tory Burch. Still trying to break into them but I love them <3

You can get them at Bloomingdales or at Saks Fifth Avenue: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446193630&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492817470&bmUID=iLOGofW&ev19=3:5

Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats $195




My second pair I've been eyeing it foreverrrr the size kept on running out because I am the average shoe size of 7 so every time there's a sale on cute shoes my size runs out the quickest so I've been checking up at Charlotte Russe everyday that I work (it's in the same mall yay!! lucky me :-)) I HAD to have a thigh high black boots for this winter. Picture shows grey but I had to get the black it makes your legs wayyyy slimmer!


You can get these at Charlotte Russe or their website: http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4360758&cp=4238904.4192314

OVER THE KNEE FAUX SUEDE BOOT

$45.50 My last pair it was a total impulse buy because when I was in Vegas we went to the Fashion Show mall and they had the BIGGEST Forever XXI I mean HUGE. Like 2 stories and it's like the size of a department store and I'm typically not a huge fan of this store but while my friend was shopping around I was trying on their shoes and just had to get these pair. Plus you know how cheap the sales tax are in Vegas it's a place TO shop!! :-PSo they don't have the exact shoes on the Forever XXI site but it looks identical to the Sam Edelman "Winsford" Shearling Clog Booties. Except for that I didn't pay $225 but only $34 for mine ;-) 
Sooo I got these three pairs. Now the shoe I've been eyeing for a loooong time ever since I've laid eyes on them is this beautiful beast: 

Isn't she just stunning!?!? OMG I wanted them ever since I saw them at Bloomingdales. And when I came to work couple days later they were already goooooone! I was so- sad it's so HOT! Their embellished with Swarovski crystals and spikes it's like sexy but bad. I would totally pair them up with black shorts and a black vest and keep it simple and clean for the outfit and then BAM! on the shoes. Surprisingly they don't cost a fortune either. I was estimating around $500 but their only $200. I just might have to treat myself to them for X'mas this year :-}
Last but not least the ones shoe I AM going to get ONE day and hopefully one day soon are a pair of the classic Christian Louboutin stilettos. They just speak sexy I don't know what it is but anybody who's wearing the classic Louboutin's black stilettos with the bright red sole is so sexy and sophisticated. I am definitely buying myself a pair in the near future.
         
http://us.christianlouboutin.com/bianca-140mm.html#product-detailed-view
Bianca 140mm $775

Conclusion-

I, Leila is a shoe-holic and won't stop until I get my Christian Louboutin's (><)!!!

No comments: