Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogging

So the best thing to do when I'm bored it to blog. I dun think blogging should be a chore. It should be more like u wanting to write, vent out, express your opinions and share your experiences and stories with ppl. Me personally I love to write and once I start I go on so my blogs tend to be long which is probably tedious for the ppl who are reading it but wtfver. lol I wanna blog because it's like a diary but not so secretive seen everyone can see and read it. I dun set my blogs on private because I want my family across the world (Japan to be specific) to be able to read it too! Plus I don't have anything to be secretive about anyways. I do really want to focus my blog toward my interest though which would be art & fashion. I want to talk about the trends, what's hot & what's out, my inspiration, wants of the season, my shopping sprees of what I bought... stuff like that. Of course I'm gonna blog about my daily life and wat I did that was fun or exciting and I'm sure I'll blog a ton about random thoughts that goes through my intelligent mind of mine (lol) but I want it to really be about fashion. So please follow me if you're into fashion, want to know more about it, or simply because u like reading my blogs :-) Oh! And if u know me follow me and I'll follow you! Thanx ;-)

No comments: