Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life game

I'm sure a majority of ppl have played or heard of the board game called "Life Game". That game is so true. Life IS just like a game, 90% off the population wants to fall in love, get married, buy a house and have kids. It's like everybody's goal, everybody has the same dream. Me on the other hand is in the 10% odd ball group. Yea I'd like to do all those things like the life game but I'm not counting on it. Like it's not my real purpose in life. My dream is so much bigger. I'm a pretty self centered bitch so I like to do good for myself first off. I'm not always looking for love or even wanting to find love. Y does everybody wanna fall in love?

No really.

I mean yea being in love is like the best feeling in the world but there's so much up and downs to a relationship! It's so hard to maintain a steady love without being bored. I just don't want to put so much effort in thinking and caring about somebody else right now in my life. I want to concentrate on myself, my future, my goals but if it comes to me of course it'll all change. I'm just saying I'm not looking as of right now. Anyway I went off topic so yea it's like everybody talks about love. ESPECIALLY girls every time hanging out with my gf's their always talking about boys or who their in love with or their guy problems. Everybody wants to find love and it's all just the same. I don't want to be the same as everyone else I don't want the same thing as everyone wants. I don't need to talk about guys or who I like or putting myself in the single market.

My goal in life is to be a strong independent business woman. I don't need a guy to make me happy or be successful because I'm capable of doing it on my own. I feel like if there was a guy in the way it's going to stop me from reaching that goal because I am pretty emotional and sensitive. Of course if he's supportive and will go through my emotional bitchy-ness which I will give high kudo's if he does than I will greatly be appreciative and work through it but that's my real goal. I just don't understand why people aren't looking for more than just falling in love and being with someone. That's why we have friends right? To share special memories, hang out, travel and attend parties and events. Why do we all try so hard to find someone and to be in love? It's live everywhere in movies someone ALWAYS falls in love with someone, songs are based a lot on love, books, poetry, ads and commercials...etc. It's EVERYWHERE I don't want to play the life game! I want something else. I just think it's funny how everybody is so different with race, age, ethnicity, personality,...etc but their all wanting the same thing to fall in love.


No comments: