Sunday, October 17, 2010

I gotta brag again...

about how much I LOVE my job!!!! :-) I love everything about it the hours, people, pay, benefits, merchandise and most of all the discounts!!! Yes most of my paycheck goes straight back but it's ok cuz I get nice clothes instead!! I'm ok with working for a bigger closet! hahaha But anyways the hours are great cuz I dun have to wake up too early the earliest shift I'll get is at 10 and that's only once a week and since I live so close I just have to wake up an hr earlier. Today I had to work at 11am and I totally woke up at 10:33 and I was still early to work! lol Anyways love how I can wake up early go to the gym, eat breakfast and go to work. Gives me so much more energy when I go work out first thing in the morning! I love the ppl who I work w too their sooo nice, respectful and helpful. Their not like other retails where everyone is unhappy, catty or bitchy. Their all appreciative when I help them, the managers know u by ur first name and they don't micro manage at all so I have freedom. The pay is great it's based on your experiences so each person has different pay rates and they audit you quarterly so you can get a raise 4times an year if you're doing good! They have great benefits although I'm not in any since I'm still part time but would like to open a 401K soon but not through them probably my bank. Lastly the discounts!!! YESSS and we're ALWAYS having sales!!! If you want to work retail then Bloomingdales is the best department store to work for!!! Love working at Bloomies !!!

No comments: