Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Toms Shoes

I've never thought their shoes were super cute or anything but the concept of how these guys started their business is just so touching.


It's just a really good cause and I love giving what I can give when I have it and of course if I get a pair of shoes with what I can give then even better!! lol No but really the shoes do look really comfy also so it'll be a nice change from me always wearing my heels.

So I'm going through the website which ones I want and I really can't decide!!! I need help 'cause they have so many cute styles and their flats so they pretty much goes with any outfit!!!

These are what I've picked out that I like...

The glitter Tom's they also have it in gold but I think I like the silver better.

Reminds me of Barbie. It's so cute <3 But it looks like a little girl's shoe...
The classic. It's simple but I love the animal prints that are imprinted inside the shoes. Plus love the red color I can wear it with any outfit!
The Ethiopian map is printed it's so earthy and unique I love it!!
Not very TOMS-ish but it's a wrap around boot so I can have adjust the length! How cool is that but I don't know it looks kinda mummy-ish. 

So anyways those are my selections. Probably my top 3 would be the classic red, the glitter TOMS and the Ethiopian map classic. We'll see which one I'll really get! Watch me come home with all three of them!!! hahaha





No comments: