Friday, October 15, 2010

How to die...

So I use to always say I would wanna die in my sleep but I think that thought might have changed. My manager at Benihana told me he use to manage a restaurant for senior citizens and he'd have old ppl die while their eating all the time! Seriously what a happy way to die! Eating and being full and get sent to heaven (yup that's where I'm going for sure cuz I rarely lie. lol) He told me he'll have like 3ppl die every month! How sad but at that point I wouldn't even remember names or get too personal with them cuz how sad is that! It's like oh no Mrs Hubert died today while eating meatloaf! lol Anyways me love eating and always thinking about food I wanna die while eating dinner. It's not like they even choke dying they just stop breathing! That's my wish for how I would like to die.

THE END

No comments: