Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Scooter accident

This is my 2nd accident in a row within the past week!! Last week on X'mas Eve I was on my way to work and the roads are really slippery from the massive rain we were having that when I was making a turn into the parking lot I totally ate it. My scooter went skidding through the cement and I scraped up my right knee pretty bad. I was wearing black tights and I had holes all over it so I took it off as soon as I got to work and was walking around with a bloody knee trying to find a bandaid. HR and LP offices were closed so I'm going around trying to find a bandaid so ppl won't keep on asking what happened to me. One of my coworkers I told him I fell and he's like "why? Are u like drunk?" Ummm yea like I would be at 9AM!!! Anyways I finally get a bandaid and thank God I work in a department store I just went straight to the hosiery dept and got black tights so I can hide my bubu. I was already dissapointed I banged up my knee because I bought this really cute New Yrs mini dress and a scarred knee will NOT go with it! So THIS time you could tell how happy I was to get another one. I was already being cautious on my scooter because my tires are going bald so I was gonna actually get my scooter looked at today after work!!! Buuuuut I had to have another fall before then! This time I was making a left turn and when I did I lost control of the handle and was just wiggling till I fell right on my left knee!! I wanted to cry but with embarrassment of other cars behind me I just stood up and grabbed my scooter and kept on going. As soon as I walked into work I went straight to LP to got bandaged up and I kept on limping so I went to HR to get ice and was putting it on my knee but it was just swelling so bad I tried to stand up but it hurt so bad. I asked if I could do some work that didn't require so much walking but they told me I needed to rest and sent me home. Well I'm scared to get back on my scooter so I'm here sitting in HR with a bandaged LEFT knee now with ice on it so the swelling will go away. Great! Now I have 2 f*ed up knee that's gonna go great with my NYE dress! As for my scooter I hate it right now so someone can just have it. Lol
Picture #1 My first fall on X'mas Eve
Picture #2 Second fall today... still in pain right now. Hope it's not sprained!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

EnokuOnisan said...

uwaaaaa! kowai! shikamo why are you takin pictures of your bloody knee? so nihonjin! ha ha my friend spilled her smoothie and while cleaning it up she asked me to take a picture of her cleaning... LOL

Ahhh maybe you can just wear leggings or cute knee pads for NYE? ha ha kawaiisou!