Thursday, December 16, 2010

Robin's Jean!!

Yay I got my first pair of Robin's Jean!!!

We've had it at my store NY Moda for awhile and has been the hottest jeans and they go by so fast.

We carry both Men & Women but Women does a lot better than Men. Their very detailed and flashy so it doesn't attract the guys as much as the girls.

They're famous for the sparkly Swarovski crystals on pockets and also the trademark logo wings at the back hips.

They go anywhere from $180-$400 so pretty pricey and obviously the more the sparkle the more the cost. I got the black pants with Swarovski a single line all in the back and the pockets outlined. It's so- cute and it's a special edition just for our store so I had to have one plus I get it wholesale so I didn't have to pay the whole $279 ;-)

Their very specific where they sell to and they only have one retail store that JUST opened in Beverly Hills. We're the only store in San Diego that carries this brand also so if you want a pair come to our store located at:

NY Moda
4633 Convoy St. Suite 105
San Diego, CA 92111

This is the pair I got but with crystals on it!! Marilyn black popline

It's so freaking cute and I love the material of Robin's Jean it's so comfy!! Check out their other styles too!!

No comments: