Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas List 2010

This Christmas I don't really have a long list. Probably because I bought so much for Black Friday... that will be another blog I'm still putting away my stuff from Black Friday. lol

My list actually has gotten smaller too because I wanted an iPad but now I'm going to wait for the 2G so that's crossed out of my list. Then I wanted a digital photo frame and I found a good deal on it on Black Friday so I already bought it so it was an early X'mas gift for myself.

Now all I want is a diamond earrings which I found great deals on it for Black Friday also but I really don't want to buy diamonds for myself... Kinda depressing but then again I don't have anybody who would buy it for me sooooooo I might just have to buy it for myself :-(

The second on my list is a new bag. Been wanting a new bag foreverrrr I have been using the same bag since like High School and the other big bag I've used it for like 2yrs now and it's all worn out. GUCCI is have a Fall/Winter sale right now and saw the bag I wanted on sale!!!

GUCCI Large Shoulder Bag

It's so cute and big and it's $250 off!!! Hmmmm... temptation time to save up!!

So those are the only two items I ask for this Christmas. Pretty simple, not as scary as people who know me would have thought it would have been. haha

Hopefully my wish list will come true!

Happy Holidays!!! :-D

No comments: