Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Endless Shoes!!

Found this amazing site! They have such cute shoes!!! And shipping overnight is FREE!!!

One thing that stops me from shopping on line is paying for shipping it's like why would I want to spend another $15 if I could literally just go to the mall (which I work at anyways) and I can buy a similar pair!? A deal all of sudden doesn't become a bargain because of shipping costs but this website you get free shipping and even FREE return shipping!! How great is that? 100% price guarantee!!

By the way some of my favs:


Pleaser Women's Teeze 06 Glitter Platform Pump $59.95


This is soooooo me! Omg how cute is this shoe! It's so Japanese of me. What can I say I'm a Japanese barbie doll! lol

MIA Women's Silverado Western Dress Boot $88.14

I love this western style boot. I just want to just wear a flowy skirt with curls in my hair :-) 

Pleaser Women's Teeze-27 Platform Pump $113

How HOT are these shoes!? lol I kinda like it and the crystals on the shoe but I don't think I would actually want to wear them. I mean what do you even WEAR with these shoes!? Looks cool but wouldn't wanna buy it.

Rock & Republic Women's Celina Platform Pump $275

I just really like how R&R has that dagger thing on the shoe. It gives that lil bad ass sexiness to the pumps. LOoOoOve it <3

GUESS Women's Hondo3 Open-Toe Pump $89.95

 This is like the PERFECT holiday shoe! It's sparkly and it's got rainbow glitter so it'll match any color you have on! Makes a good x'mas AND new years shoe! I would love to start my 2011 in this shoe :-D haha

Chinese Laundry Women's Ladybug Sequins Peep Toe Platform Pump $79.95

Sequins are IN this winter!!! It's all about the sparkles so glam it up head to toe! Actually no we don't need that much sparkling. Just an accent to your outfit is cute just like this pump! 

Ok by now I think you guys get that I love sparkles, glitter and shiny stuff. lol Anyways enjoy this website: http://www.endless.com


No comments: