Friday, November 12, 2010

Black Friday Shopping List

Probably one of my favorite day of the whole entire year BLACK FRIDAY!!! The day after Thanksgiving the biggest sales and deals going on from the wee morning, some places even start at midnight!

YESSSS San Ysidro's Las Americas mall opens at midnight!!! Two years ago I kinda went crazy and shopped from midnight to 3 o'clock the next day, I went to 3 different malls! It was by far my record of the longest shopping time everrrr 15hrs!!!! My longest time before was 7hrs and I came home with bags full in both arms that I was getting tired just holding them. lol This time I was using my Target CC that I had a limit of $6,000 and since I was unemployed at the time I thought it was a good idea to just go crazy with it because I was so sure I was going to find a good job then (BIG mistake). Well Target caught on quick and immediately dropped my credit limit to $3,000 which I'm thankful for because who knew how much more I would have spent! lol

THIS year now that I'm employed and have 3 jobs and my CC's are getting paid off I am saving up big for Black Friday!!! My route this year is to go to the Las Americas Mall at midnight (haha yes I have to be the first one to get in the door), go back home and sleep, then head to fashion valley mall and shop until 2pm because I have to go to work. How convenient that I can go shop and go straight to work at the mall! Convenient? Wait more like dangerous! lol

I found this great website too which is like a sneak peak of the deals of this year! Take a look Black Friday 2010

Definitely will be hitting up these stores:

Guess, bebe, Swarovski, Bath and Body Works, Charlotte Russe, Forever XXI, H&M, Sony, TarJ, Apple, Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales and maybe BestBuy.

Ahhhh can't wait so- excited it's like X'mas for me!!!! X-D

No comments: