Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What if one day...

there was no 'Leila Offner'. What then? Would the world change? Will everything be the same? Looking at my name I wondered... what if.
A lot of people don't like to think of the what if's but I think because their scared and afraid of the other options.
Well you know what? Life ain't always gonna be full of sweets and candies you're gonna come across a soar patch one day or another!
So thinking about what if there was no 'Leila Offner'... when I was younger my friends and I would ask another "If you died how many people do you think would show up to your funeral?" I use to say like "100!" I know it's a depressing conversation to have when you're a child or teen but it made you really think. I thought EVERYONE I knew would come but now that I'm older and wiser I realized people are into themselves too much. Unless you were really close to someone who has the time to go to their funeral? It's a brutal thing becoming an adult. You realize so much more things you didn't want to when you were little. The truth reveals and everything becomes more ugly. I hate the "real" world. I want to be like Michael Jackson and be in Neverland and be a kid forever. I think that's what he was trying to do I would have so sticked with MJ because the "real" world SUCKS!!
Sometimes I want 'Leila Offner' to disappear... just up in the air and then see what will happen.
Can I just evaporate in the air and ride with the wind?

No comments: