Sunday, March 27, 2011

How I help Japan


I want to do as much as I possibly can to help Japan, my home country.
I don't want to feel helpless or just donate I want to do more.
I've helped my Japanese friends in Miami to place donation boxes in all the Japanese restaurants in Southern Florida.
I've spread the word about this tragic so more people can help.
I've been helping charities and non-profit organization in their donations.
And I've donated and purchased items that the 100% of the proceeds goes to help Japan.

Here are some stuff that I got:

Lady Gaga made a wristband like the very NEXT day of the tragedy!!

Tokidoki's t-shirt:
Women's Japan Relief Run Tee

Palmer Cash t-shirt: (still waiting for the size cuz it's out of stock)

Artists came together to make a CD for Japan:

Get a sticker to show your support:

And this last one is a good site if you want to shop w/o the guilt:

From DailyCandy.com:


No comments: