Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What kind of person am I?

Dude again another lil 7 q quiz thing and it's dead on!!!!


Dear Leila Offner, You are an outgoing and cheerful person. Although you get frustrated sometimes, you get through hard times easily and are joyful again.
Your friendly personality makes you attractive in the eyes of the opposite sex, but this makes your spouse feel insecure. Your lack of emotion is a disadvantage, but your candor has made you popular.
Conclusion: ...
웃 : Friends of your gender find it hard to understand you. Sooo true and that is why most of my friends are male.
웃 : You have an innocent thinking. I would like to think so :-)
웃 : But it attracts members of the opposite sex. ....what? how so!?!? Ok I guess...


I'm a true leo as this horoscope describes:


AUGUST = THUG You a strait up "Gangsta" Attractive personality.Very! sexy.Affectionate & Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic.Chatterbox! Loves to talk alot! Loves to get their way! . Unbelievable kisser! Easily angered. Very stubborn in the most way possible! Loves to get noticed! Willing to take risks for others. Makes good choices. Has a great fashion sense! Maybe a little too popular with others * wink wink*. Outgoing and crazy at times! Intelligent. Can sometimes be a heartbreaker! Can love as much as possible! Hates insults. Loves compliments! A very big flirt! Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. The best in bed out of ANY of these months!! Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.



I swear this horoscope was like made for me like they are describing exactly ME!!! lol 


Lastly these are my favorite abbreviations:

I'm a B.I.T.C.H. - Babe In Total Control of Herself
&
I'm a S.L.U.T. - Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing

And my motto:

*I wanna be one of those rare breed where I'm beautiful inside and out*

No comments: