Monday, September 20, 2010

My Perfect Match!

For Leila Offner who have zodiac Leo, below are their perfect match criteria :
Perfect Partners: Aries, Sagittarius
Nearly Perfect Partners: Gemini, Libra
Like Minded Souls: Leo
Opposites Youre Attracted To: Capricorn, Pisces
Learn From Your Differences: Cancer, Virgo
Not Your Destiny: Scorpio, Taurus
Astrological Hell: Aquarius

Again how true is this shiiiit!!!

I've heard I'm really compatible with Libra's but till this day have I not met a Libra yet! How strange is that??
Opposites I'm attracted to is definitely Pisces. All my ex's and the guys I've dated have been Pisces but I'm so over them (><)!!! Their way too opposite from me it just doesn't work out I feel like...

Like Minded Leo's. DEFINITELY true. Almost scary like I'm talking to myself but my friends handle situations and issues the same exact way I would. We get along pretty well too!!

The one I'm shocked is AQUARIUS!?!?! My bestest bestfriend is Aquarius and I LOVE her!!! Although she's a complete bitch that if I was a guy I would never date her. lol But she's my homie for life <3

Def gonna remember this I should write it down and put it in my wallet or something. lol

No comments: