Thursday, August 19, 2010

Upgrade!!

So I'm due for a new phone. Actually it's well over due!!

I get the newest phone every year but I've had my T-Mobile Behold (which I ADORE) for almost like a year and 9 months!! That's too long for a nerdy girl like me who's in on all the innovated technology stuff. I always have to have the newest things just like with Apple!

Speaking of I really need a new laptop or actually I'm going to get the iPad but waiting for the 2nd generation. Anybody know when that's coming out?

Anyways so the reason it's taking me so long to get a new phone is because I can't decide between these 2 phones:

Samsung Vibrant

or

My Touch Slide

Their both really cool phones and I've compared it, held it, played with it and everything. What it basically comes down to is do I want the keyboard or not. I always wanted a keyboard plus it's easier to type when I have my nails so I think I'm going to go with the My Touch slide... hmmm I need opinions. Next blog I will be typing it through my new phone!!! :-D

No comments: