Monday, July 12, 2010

Bday want list!!!

Well firstly I just want everybody to come out for my b-day Aug. 1st, Sunday. Going to have a BIG birthday bash starting off with a party bus and going wine tasting to Temecula then an after party at the pool of the Lafayette Hotel in North Park :-)

Bday event invitation please confirm: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123738704338301

I'm pretty simple and doesn't take a lot to make me happy. If you guys get me anything I'll be happy with watever you get me, if you don't I'm just happy that your presence is going to be there for my bday. So bday presents are optional but I've been getting a lot of "what do you want for your bday?" questions so here it is it's just things I like:

·      Sunflowers
·      Ballons
·      Nail polish
·      Anything that sparkles (must be Swarovski)
·      B-day cards
·      Tiara
·      Confessions of a Shop-a-holic DVD
·      Jewelry
·  Pillow (so random but I LOVE pillows!!!)
·  Brush & comb (I know I don't own one that's why my hair's always messy!!! lol)


2 comments:

EnokuOnisan said...

I'm going to Japan In October! And then Atlanta in November! After that I'll plan a trip out to visit you! Maybe early 2011?!

Crystal Kiss said...

No way u will!?!? OMG plz plz plz I would LOVE it!!!! :-)