Friday, May 28, 2010

Sex and the City 2

Went to the exclusive screening of the Sex and the City 2 on wednesday May 26th, the day before it came out. AND on top of that it was at the iMax and we got front-back seats! We were spoiled with vitamin water, pop chips and special gifts. Whoever made the most noise got the prizes and guess who won a free chiropractor visit!? haha Of course me! Who can be louder than this bitch!? lol Btw I went to the chiropractor and found out that I have scoliosis which is a medical condition in which my spine is curved from side to side and it's un-curable :-( My right pelvic is higher than the left so my right leg is shorter than my left!! Anyways back to the movie... I LOVED it!!! So- good!!! The fashion, gossip, vacation, relationships and NEW YORK!! I can't believe myself that I still haven't gone to NYC!! lol How have I NOT gone to NY yet I know I know... fashion failure. I'm not gonna talk about the movie because I don't want to spoil it for u all but it is a definite MUST SEE!!! Watch it in the theater it's so- good! Oh! And if anybody wants to go to NY I'm totally down!!! :-)
http://www.sexandthecitymovie.com/

No comments: